This tool is perfect for all your small to medium size sandblasting jobs! The unique gravity feed design is unsurpassed in Performance, Quality, and Sand Flow Consistency. Rust, scale, and corrosion are tough to fully remove. Blasting high-speed media particles at the workpiece is the best way to get into all the small niches in the metal to ensure complete removal. BlastIt™ Portable Gravity Sandblaster is self-contained and small for easy storage in a toolbox drawer. The next time you need to blast something, just connect compressed air and go.
- Made from quality material, it is strong and durable.
- Gravity forces the particles into a hardened steel mixing chamber where they are projected through the replaceable steel nozzle.
- Used to remove rust from Iron, glass & mirror etching, steel, and all types of metals.
- Etching flagstone, clean dirty grout and tile, glass etching and so on.
- Easy and convenient to operate.
- Material: ABS
- Operating Pressure: 60-125 PSI
- Working Pressure: 90-125 PSI
- Air Consumption: 12 CFM-125 PSI
- Min. Air Compressor: 2.5 HP
- Container Capacity: 18 OZ.
- Size: 11.81 inches x 3.54 inches x 11.5 inches
- 1 x BlastIt™ Portable Gravity Sandblaster