Be safe and entertained while skiing, cycling, or driving your motorcycle!
Can you drive while making or receiving calls? Of course, you can! Connect this headset to your helmet for an easy and stable speaker to allow you to make hands-free calls or play music.
Have a good time with its noise cancellation technology that guarantees high-definition audio! Talk to anybody no matter how long your travel is. Its long battery life gives you the chance to tell even your longest stories to your friends and families.
Have your most efficient communication with its one-button control. Communicate with other motorcycle riders using its intercom with a very long range. Share this motorcycle system for 3 riders who are pairing and 2 riders for talking!
HOW TO USE
- Slide the Bluetooth headset and intercom into the Headset Clip Mount slots.
- Attach the speaker and microphone arm inside the helmet.
- Try looking for the best position of the Velcro Pad.
- Attach the ear speaker to the Velcro Pad.
- Position the microphone arm near your mouth.
- Connect the headset plug to the headset socket.
- Press and hold the power button.
- After hearing “Di” and seeing the blue LED flash, let go of the button.
- The unit will be in standby mode.
- Bluetooth communication system with microphone
- Helmet speaker that ensures hands-free call (automatic answer, reject, last call redial), music playing (play, pause, previous song, next song), GPS voice prompt, FM radio autoplay
- DSP echo cancellation and noise suppression technology
- High definition audio or music listening experience with 120km/h speed
- One-button control
- Suitable for full-face or half-face helmets
- Bluetooth helmet intercom with 300 hours standby that supports 10 hours for phone and 7 hours for intercom
- Easy and stable connection with smartphones, Mp3 and GPS navigation devices
- Supports HSP (Headset Profile), HFP (Hands-free Profile) and A2DP (Advance Audio Distribution Profile)
- Intercom range up to 2625 feet
- Can be used while riding or driving motorcycles, skiing or cycling
- Circuit optimization for an improved battery life
Size: 81mm(L) x 25mm(W) x 31 mm(H)
Battery Type: Polymer 400mAh
Talk Time: Up to 10 hours (phones) and up to 7 hours (intercom)
Stand-by Time: 300 hours
Enjoy the ride with PatchWork™ Bluetooth Headset with Intercom!